Saturday, May 3, 2014

nesting!

good morning bloggy pies!  happy weekend!
Ive been "Nesting" this week! 
lol!  
when is enough enough?  
I seem to never know!
I just like to play.
I had to quick make mushrooms last night at 10:00 
because I "needed" them.
Im  pretty ridiculous. 
I was freak'n tired as heck... but I had to make those silly shrooms before I could go to sleep!
luckily they were a quick and easy project and only took me about half an hour.
I wish I could have all my bloggy pals over for a craft day and show everyone how to needle felt!
(I think I need to make another mushroom..)
So glad its the weekend!  having a little gathering this morning.  Vanessa's sister in law is selling origami owl so we booked a party for her.  
still need to do a few things to get ready.
I love having company.. but   
I really hate having people in my falling apart old house! 
if that makes any sense! lol
guess what time I woke up this morning?  
4:12 am
uh huh.. thats a bit too early for this early bird.  
I tried to go back to sleep and laid there until I couldnt stand it anymore, that and figgy and franny were fighting next to my bed so I needed to get up to keep them from waking tony up.
anyways, it was only 4:50..  but I got up.
I love getting up at 5:00, but anything before that just doesnt seem right.
OKeedokie.. got to go clean the bathroom and make some food.
toodles bloggy pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Viviepie, that is precious! You just keep right on nesting girl! Have a blessed and fun day, HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I have the precious nest that you gave me last year on my mantle. Your mushrooms are wonderful and I think ALL of us would love a needle felting party at your house. Have fun entertaining and hosting everyone at your lovely home. Hugs!!

NanaDiana said...

That is just darling. Love your shrooms! I wish I lived closer so you could show me how to needle felt. Your creations are all so adorable!

Have fun at your party today- xo Diana

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Cute cute cute!! Love those mushrooms that you "had" to make!! :) Such a sweet nesting spot you have there! Happy Sunday! xo Holly

Lynn said...

I wish you could teach me how to needle felt too! YOur mushrooms are just too cute!!!! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Lynn

vintage grey said...

Aww, love this!! So cute and creative! Have a wonderful week! xo Heather

DollZandThingZ said...

Your home looks charming and artsy to me! Wouldn't worry about its age. If I loved close, you would never get rid of me! And you would fit in here! There are never too many mushrooms...never!!

DollZandThingZ said...

Your home looks charming and artsy to me! Wouldn't worry about its age. If I loved close, you would never get rid of me! And you would fit in here! There are never too many mushrooms...never!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

I'm way behind seeing this cute post...love all your nesting! Very sweet. Don't know how you can get through the day waking up that early. Do you have nap time at work? :)